Política de reembolso
General Return Policy
For orders you have purchased directly from our website, you have the right to return any/all products within 15 days of receiving the item. The product(s) must be unused – in its original packaging with labels and protective stickers intact – and still in the same new condition as when the product was received. In the event you would like to return your purchase, all items need to be returned. Products purchased directly from our website must be returned to our warehouse for a full refund to be made; product(s) sold online cannot be returned nor exchanged in a local retail store. Purchased items can be returned only from the country in which they were originally purchased. Kindly note that you may be subject for the shipping expenses in returning this package to us. Suivos does not take responsibility for any items lost during shipping.
Please note that complimentary items (or any free product received as part of a promotional offer) are not eligible to be exchanged and must be returned along with the other items in your order if you are returning your order for a refund.
In case of a return where the packaging is damaged or not returned in its original condition, the item could not be eligible for a refund or the refunded or charged amount will be adjusted accordingly.
Only regular priced items can be refunded, unfortunately promotional or discount items cannot be refunded.
Our products are made according to the high-quality standards of Suivos. Nonetheless, your watch or piece is covered by our limited warranty against any defects in manufacturing; this includes the watch movement, indexes, dial, and hands.
The warranty for a Suivos is valid for a period of 3 years from the date of purchase.
Other parts that are not listed above are not covered by this warranty. If the product is returned during the warranty period, Suivos will replace your item, at no additional expense, within a reasonable time, after the product is returned. However, the customer may be subject to the costs of shipping the product.
If purchasing from an unauthorized third party vendor, there is a risk of receiving a timepiece that is counterfeit, used or defective.
Suivos does not honor any warranty claims that are not accompanied by the original documentation.
Suivos will not honor any warranty claims for watches purchased from an unauthorized retailer.
Suivos Warranty does not cover:
- Defects and damages due to loss, theft, fire, water, or a natural disaster
- Failure or damage caused by improper use, carelessness (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.), or accidents
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
- Esthetical changes, defects, and damages due to normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. minor scratches on the case and/or crystal, altercation of the watchband and peeling of the plating, etc.)
- Battery, wristband, crown, or crystal
- Watches where the serial number is missing or has been erased, altered, falsified, replaced, defaced, or made illegible.
If you experience any damage to your watch or piece that is considered to be covered by our warranty, you can contact our customer service team by submitting a request in our contact page to receive further help. To ease and expedite the process, please include the following info when contacting us:
- Order number (If your watch is a gift you will need to contact the person who purchased it for you to receive the proof of purchase)
- Pictures of the watch and the damage
- Receipt (If your watch was purchased from an authorized reseller who you are unable to contact directly)
- First and Last name
- Street address
- Postal code
- City, State
- Telephone number